DelCane exercises exceptional care to protect the interests of its customers, and, in particular, ensures that customers’ personal data is processed in observance of the applicable legal regulations.
DelCane ensures the protection of personal data, in accordance with the principles set forth below.
- DELCANE Ewa Lignowska based in Warsaw at ul. Fosa 35B/15, 02-768 Warszawa (Poland), entered into the Central Business Activity Register of the Republic of Poland, maintained by the Minister of Development [www.firma.gov.pl], NIP (Taxpayer Identification Number): 782-169-63-25, REGON (statistical number): 634362583 acts in the capacity of the personal data administrator and is the sole owner of the delCane online store.
- DelCane, acting in the capacity of the administrator of all personal data provided by customers, ensures that the said data is protected in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997.
- Customers’ personal data provided via the delCane online store, during the registration process or while placing an order (if the purchase is made without registration), is processed by delCane solely for the purpose of completing the order, and, depending on the customer’s decision expressed while placing the order or on delCane online store’s settings page, for marketing purposes.
- The customer shall have the right to review, supplement, update, or correct their personal data, as well as to temporarily or permanently suspend processing of the data, or to remove the data, if the data is incomplete, outdated, untrue or has been collected in violation of law, or is no longer required for the purpose for which it has been collected. Furthermore, the customer shall have the right to submit a written request to cease the processing of their personal data for marketing purposes.
- Customers’ personal data shall be made available, within the scope required in order to perform the delivery, to the courier company rendering a given delivery service, i.e.:
— DPD Polska Sp. z o.o. or InPost Paczkomaty Sp. z o.o. – in the case of parcels shipped within the Republic of Poland,
— UPS Polska Sp. z o.o. or DPD Polska Sp. z o.o. – in the case of international deliveries,
and in each case to the broker through which the services of courier companies are purchased, i.e. Qlink Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw.
- In order to enable the placement of payments, and within the scope required in relation thereto, the customers personal data shall be made available to the company operating the electronic payment system, i.e. PayU (the system operated by PayU S.A. based in PoznaD, at ul. Grunwaldzka 182, 60 – 166 Poznań (Poland), entered into the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the National Court Register, under the number KRS: 0000274399) or PayPal (the system operated by PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., based at 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L- 2449 Luxembourg).
- The customer shall have the right to subscribe to the delCane newsletter. The newsletter is a free-of-charge service which informs delCane online store customers about promotions, new products, competitions and other current events, by sending specific information, periodically, to an e-mail address specified by the customer.
- DelCanes newsletter is sent provided that the customer authorizes its receipt by specifying the e-mail address to which the newsletter is to be sent.
- By expressing their consent to receive the free newsletter, the customer authorizes delCane to collect and process their personal data for marketing purposes, in compliance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997, and to receive, from delCane, at the e-mail address specified, commercial information in the meaning of Art. 10(2) of the Electronic Services Act dated 18 July 2002.
- The Customer may resign from receiving the newsletter at any time, by clicking the link provided at the bottom of each e-mail message received.
- Should the customer choose not to receive the newsletter any longer, the customers e-mail address shall be immediately removed from delCane’s newsletter database, and this fact shall be communicated to the customer by means of an e-mail message sent to the e-mail address specified by the customer.